Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The AvErAgE LoOkIngG BrAziLiAn GiRl!!!!











Hi, once again it's Rapido. In this segment I will make every attempt to explain or give a description of how the average Brazilian girl looks. First of all, I would like to say that almost 98% of the women that I saw on my visit to brazil were beautiful. As I have previously stated, "Even the ugly women of Brazil had beautiful features." If we were to compare the women of the hood or the US for that matter, the Brazilian women would all be dime pieces. In Brazil if a girl is a dime piece it doesn't really matter, there are actually 18 cent-30 cent pieces as well as some 50 cent pieces. The women of Brazil have no problem showing you what they have. If a girl on a beach in Brazil has on a bathing suit bigger than a shoe string, the girl is over dressed. The booties on these girls are so round and plump that a basketball would deflate if ever one of these girls were to stand in front it. The thing that makes the women of Brazil different, is that they want you to know that they are beautiful and if that isn't enough you can actually sample the goods. These girls love for you to stare at them and if they make eye contact with you, its going DoWn. The thing that I was most impressed with is that most of these girls had little or no strectch marks. Most of the Afro-Brazilians had either hazel or green eyes and they were always willing to take you home with them. I don't know about your HoOd, but in my HoOd girls taking you home on the first date is good thang, and you know this Man!!. The average Brazilian girl loves to stand in front of a foreign guy and apply sun tan lotion with that shoe string bakini on, now you know thant I'm thinking what F%$#k!!, but Hey!! its all good with me. I have posted some pics to show you just what I mean, If ever you would like to visit Brazil and you want it to jump off from day one, feel free to contact me and maybe we could travel together and I could take you to some of the spots to make the Damn thang happen....................until the next time peace................Rapido

1 comment: