Saturday, December 13, 2008

My first experience in Brazil

Hello world wide web, I would like to start by saying, in reference to Brazil, even the ugly women have beautiful features. If you like girls, and I mean beautiful girls, it is a must that you visit Brazil at least once in your life time. I stayed at Copacabana Beach in Rio for 9 days and the experience is something I will never forget. The women were everywhere and they were very flirtatious. The beach at Copacabana was crawling with girls that did not fail to show almost everything. The girls were constantly inviting me and my friend back to there place. I will not lie, these girls could easily tell that we were Americans and maybe they wanted that American dollar, but flirtatious and ambitious these women were. Later I will inform you of how much fun we had and how easy it was for an African American male from the hood to function in a country like Brazil. Peace for now...............................................Rapido

No comments:

Post a Comment